Sunday, May 16, 2010

The sound of the leafs.

The sound of the leafs.

I walk out into my back yard I see my cat walking on the leafs making the sound of CHUSH CHUSH CHUSH. Im playing in my back yard the leafs are all wet like there been in the bath tap. The leafs smell like my cats gone toilet on them. I be quited for a second all i can hear is the brids talking TWEP TWEP and the leafs falling off the trees into the pill of leafs. The leafs are like a body because all of there vanes are so detia they might have more vanes then as. They have so sharp ends that there like my mums rose bush even sharper then that.

2 comments:

  1. That's veeeeery good writing kell.Keep up the good work!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good piece of discritive work kel, keep it up ^^!

    ReplyDelete